Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Will this acne treatment work? ?

Every morning I use %26quot;Simple Foaming Face Wash%26quot; and then Tea Tree Toner. In the evenings I use the same face wash and PanOxyl 5% benzoyl peroxide - i also take HRI Clear Complexion tablets three times a day. I%26#039;ve been doing this for a fortnight and I%26#039;m not seeing an improvement... does anybody have any suggestions? Alternative products? I%26#039;m in the UK so I can%26#039;t get proactive. |||It sounds like you%26#039;re doing the best you can, but the chances of seeing an improvement in two weeks is outrageous. It takes AT LEAST a month, usually three to see significant improvement. If I were you, I would continue with your routine, eat healthy, exercise, and try not to stress.








Best of luck!


:)|||Get a product with %26quot;benzoyl peroxide%26quot; as the main ingredient.


Check what you are using, it probably has salicylic acid in it, which does not work at all on many people.


I%26#039;m in the US, so I don%26#039;t know if you have it, but I use Clean %26amp; Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser. After using it morning and night for 10 days, my skin was completely clear.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment