Monday, April 26, 2010

Is Pro-Active a really good acne treatment?

I tried proactive and really got my hopes up and it really didn%26#039;t do much. Yes my acne was better but not what i was expecting. I later went to my dermatologist and he told me I shouldn%26#039;t waste my money on proactive because it%26#039;s basically just benzoyl peroxide and their are many products that can do what proactive can for much cheaper. When you buy proactive what you are basically paying for is all the celebrity endorsement. I would recommend that you just use things you find in your local pharmacy like nuetrogena and clearasil. I personaly use Murad and it is great. It doesn%26#039;t leave my skin irritated and it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth.|||no, most people become immune to it


try acne free


and switch bewteen both about every month


thus making it so you dont become immune and the treatment still works|||I think its good for fast results but it will dry out your skin after using it alwhile|||From what i have seen in my daughter it WORKS!!!...But it does dry your skin out if it is used daily...But you know every one is different...good luck!!!|||my son used it and it did okay. he has had the best results with marykay acne gel...it works great...if you are a boy just keep it hidden from your friends (the tube is pink LOL)|||it worked for me ..i haven%26#039;t had acne in 1 yr now...aftr 1st week of use my face felt less sore and was glowing...after 2 months everything was gone...no acne , no blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment