Monday, April 26, 2010

What works for overnight acne treatments?

I don%26#039;t have bad acne but I have a date tomorrow and i have two pimple on my chin that appeared out of nowhere....is there anything that will make them go away by tomorrow or at least make them less visible?|||Girl, you NEED to get this stuff called Zapzyt!!!! It works wonders! I swear, it will like dry out your pimples in one day. It is in a white little tube with orange writting on it. I%26#039;m sure you can get it at any grocery story or walgreens or something|||DERMALOGICA


overnight clearing gel. Does excactly what the bottle says. Clears redness and bumps overnight. Very awesome product. In fact the whole line is awesome! A bit pricy but well worth it! All the celebs are using dermalogica. Hope this helps!|||Neutrogena%26#039;s Rapid Clear removes acne in 8 hours, but I don%26#039;t know if your local drugstore will have it, and shipping would take way too long. I would just purchase some cover up or foundation from Neutrogena or another good brand.





I hope IT helped!!!|||Aloe Vera, this common home plant, is an indispensable acne and oily skin remedy. You can cut its meaty leaf and apply the thick gel-juice directly on the acne or freeze it with water to make refreshing ice cubes. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment