Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does Proactive acne treatment work?

no it so does not work i used it for like 3 months and it never did anything for me at all. Its a waste of money





Kasey|||for some people|||I use Proactiv and I think it works really good. My skin is doesn%26#039;t ever get really bad, but anything I would usually have doesn%26#039;t even appear anymore. It%26#039;s kind of expensive, but I think it%26#039;s worth it.|||it worked for me.


but it dried out my face too much.


and the second i stopped using it


my face broke out worse than it was


before i started using the system.





it probably works differently for different people though.





hope that helps.


=]]|||It didn%26#039;t work for me. It%26#039;s different for everyone, but most people I know, say it didn%26#039;t work for them.|||depends on skin.|||Well, sometimes. It reacts differently to each person.


My sister has used it and it didn%26#039;t help her at all. Yet a couple of my friends have used it and they say it worked. It really depends. If you talk to a dermatologist, they might be able to help.





Good luck.|||Yes It does it works for almost every one in my family,you should try it to see if it works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment