Monday, April 26, 2010

Best acne treatment product?

I%26#039;m starting the school year soon. I hit puberty during summer and I need to clear up my acne. School starts in 2 weeks. ANy products that help?|||YES!!!! I have acne 2 X(





Wash with Nuetrogena (that%26#039;s the best brand). They have an orange soap that prevents more acne, and banishes oil. Wash 2X a day, at least.





Use Clearasil for the existing pimples





You can use Pond nose strips for blackheads





Do an exfoliating facial scrub once a day!





Good luck! it%26#039;ll clear up in 3 or 4 yrs...





|||nutrogena... but there%26#039;s always onion juice. although you will stink of onions actually works faster...|||a good antibacterial soap and vitamins ( a %26amp; c) |||well i use this thing called zapzyt and it can be bought at your local drugstore for about $10. it is a spot treatment and if you use it for about 2 or so days u will see it clearing up. i found it and i was very excited because it was the only thing i had that actually worked! so good luck and i hope it works for you.|||what she said.|||um .. try any %26quot;AVENO%26quot; products ... they all seem to work well ... good luck|||you can use soap and sugar together then scrub your face.|||I%26#039;ve tried it all. Other than pills from the dermatologist, this is what saved my skin, it%26#039;s called carlys clear and smooth skin. You can only buy it online but it%26#039;s not as expensive as pro-active and designer skin care. I swear this stuff really does work. I wish I had it when I was in high school. My skin is finally beautiful!! Smooth, clear, beautiful. I strongly suggest you try this stuff because it does work.|||nothing works|||proactiv.


it works amazing =]|||Just try a normal facial cleanser at first an if after acouple weeks you feel its not working atol you can get benzoyl peroxide it works well but you could also go to the doctor an get antibiotic creams an tablets but dont think about that yet just try the over the counter stuff first |||Follow the %26quot;regimen%26quot; on acne.org. It involves gentle cleaning, LOTS of 2.5 percent benzoyl peroxide, and non-comedogenic moisturizer.|||Try the Clean and Clear Acne Solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment