Monday, April 26, 2010

Why acne treatments stops working after few months? Or is it just my skin?

I tried a lot of acne treatments. All of them are working for 3-4 months and then the problem comes back again. Does somebody have the same problem? And do u know the best thing against acne?|||There is one thing that works really well for me. If I drink one bottle of spring water every 2 hours on average so that I basically pee clear all the time, and my acne goes away. The %26quot;theory%26quot; is that your body has a need to get rid of things it takes in and that happens by coming out (1) poo, (2) pee, (3) skin. So, the thinking is if you keep your pee clear then you are making sure to wash out all the toxins and then there is less of a need for anything to come out your face which the bacteria might decide to munch on and then clog up your pores. The best part is you can try it for a week for the cost of water =P. Let me know what happens.|||first thing first of course you need to know what causes acne. then you try to avoid things that cause acne and cure the acne.





sorry for my english





maybe this link can help you out to understand acne: http://acne-treat-ment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment