Monday, April 26, 2010

Can I use a blue light bulb (designed for reptiles) on my skin as an acne treatment? (saving over $100)!?

Why don%26#039;t you just get yourself a small tanning package? Tanning beds help with drying up acne just as the sun does in the summer time. I am not saying to %26quot;fake bake%26quot; every day and maintain an awesome tan, just tan maybe twice a week to start out and then once a week to keep it under control. This is what my daughter does in addition to using topical Clindamycin. If you have insurance, it should pay for it.|||I have noticed the same results in myself while tanning and my daughter also says that it helps. Good luck! Would love to know if it works for you! Report Abuse
|||How would this help acne?|||I have never heard of this as a type of treatment for acne.|||Using light treatments is an old time acne treatment, it has now been proven that it%26#039;s not good for acne because of the ultraviolet rays. Blue light was never a part of the treatment but I%26#039;m sure that blue lights still have ultraviolet rays so it wouldn%26#039;t be a good idea for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment