Monday, April 26, 2010

Hey can u ppl tell m the best acne treatment available in the Indian market plzz???

i seriously need help plzz.............|||Even before you try any treatment on your own, better consult a dermatologist. You will get the best advice, medication and treatment for acne based on the type of skin you have and what would suit you best.|||Zorg: do you realize you%26#039;re speaking to a guy? You%26#039;re suggesting birth control? Way to go. High five.





The indian market is flooded with over the counter antibiotics. I%26#039;m sure if you went to a pharmacy, the pharmacist could talk to you about tetracycline. It is an oral antibiotic that is used for skin infections, including acne. The pharmacist in India is probably authorized and educated to advise you on dosages and quantities. India doesn%26#039;t really keep it%26#039;s antibiotics behind the counter, so you can start there.|||I agree that you should consult a dermatologist. However, I can tell you what worked for me. I%26#039;ve had chronic acne since I was a teenager, and over time it only got worse, not better.





The first thing that really cleared up my acne all the way was Yaz. This is a birth control pill, so obviously if you are male it%26#039;s not an option. If you are female, you might want to consider it because it%26#039;s very effective. I live in a very humid climate which aggravates my acne a lot. The reason I stopped taking Yaz was because it was causing me to gain weight. Also I don%26#039;t think it%26#039;s healthy to subject your body to extra hormones unless absolutely necessary. Older formulations of %26quot;the pill%26quot; also help with acne.





What I use now is Proactiv, which is a skin care system that you can order online. I have no idea why it works, as it seems to have no special ingredients (not that I%26#039;ve really analyzed them) and does not require a prescription. It has benzyl peroxide, but I%26#039;ve taken that before without much improvement. It doesn%26#039;t clear up my face completely, but it sure does help. Check out the website.





(Sorry, I don%26#039;t know anything about the Indian market.)|||simple thing..dnt use soap and any other chemical on face. wash face with fresh water only. if u do this simple thing, u%26quot;ll get rid of acnes.|||you should just go see a dermatologist they will really help u alot


trust me its worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment