Monday, April 26, 2010

What's the best acne treatment there is?

well this is the thing i have heard many things about proactiv that it is bad etc. i want a product that really works, that it is effective.





can someone please recommend a good product PLEASE i want my acne to fade away and i want my skin to look radiant and be healthy but what product should i use?|||The best way in treating pimples is to use benzoyl peroxide 5% gel (available at your local drug store) to the involved areas at night and NeoStrata alpha hydroxyacid in the morning (without using prescription medication). Some people are allergic to benzoyl peroxide. A product named Tend Skin is an effective acne treatment. Another advice is to wash your face twice a day with a mild non-soap cleanser. Do not pick or squeeze your pimples, as it can leave scars. Acne surgery can be done using sterile instruments to remove blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples.





Hope this helps you! Good Luck!|||try proactive thats good..i used to use that and it really helped|||roaccutane is a rly good product but it has to be prescribed b ur doc my hubby used it yrs ago and it worked|||I use Noxzema Triple Action Blackhead Cleanser and it works for all of my acne not just blackheads. It cleared up my acne really well. It isn%26#039;t really expensive in my opinion either. I use it every day when I wake up and it still works for me today. Try it and let me know if it works out for ya.|||Proactiv is the best I%26#039;ve ever heard of. Retin-A is second best, I%26#039;ve ever heard of.





Who told you Proactiv was bad???|||Try this simple remedy. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.|||Different products and medications work well for some people and not well for others. Even if you go to a dermatologist they will try different medications when one or the other doesn%26#039;t work. Nobody really knows what causes acne or how to get rid of it. So it%26#039;s a really complicated problem.





I%26#039;ve used just about everything there is. Proactiv did not work for me, but I think it can work for some people. If your acne is not too bad, I%26#039;d try proactiv, and any other over the counter stuff you think might work. (You have to use it for at least a month to start seeing results usually). One indicater is what has worked for people in your family. In my family clearasil has worked well. Ask your relatives what worked for them.





If your acne is really bad you should see a dermatologist. Through my teens my acne wasn%26#039;t too bad, but in my twenties got MUCH worse. No prescription medications worked and I ended up going on Accutane. Accutane is the strongest acne medication there is. It actually permanently shrinks the size of your oil-producing glands so that your skin is less oily and you have less (or no) acne for the rest of your life. But accutane is really strong medicine. It has a lot of side effects like sore muscles (and possibly causes depression). It dries out your whole body. No amount of medicated chap stick will keep your lips from being horribly chapped. I couldn%26#039;t take it for the full course because it began to damage my liver. You usually take it for 6 months. Looking back on all the trouble I had with accutane, I wish I never took it, but I really had to because my acne was so bad. Accutane is like a last resort if you have really horrible acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment