Monday, April 26, 2010

Can a regular doctor prescribe acne treatments?

I think I%26#039;m using the wrong title but can my regular doctor prescribe that stuff or do I go to a dermatologist? I am new at this and have no idea what I would do. Even if my doctor can prescribe it, wear do I go? Rite-Aid? Walmart?


Anyone get what I%26#039;m asking?|||If by regular doctors you mean primary care physicians - pediatricians, family doctors, etc. - then yes. In fact, most doctors have samples which they can give you. Make sure to ask them for some samples and how to use the medication: it might save you the trouble of having to get a prescription filled at a pharmacy. Any pharmacy like Rite-Aid should have the medications for you.|||I know EXACTLY how you feel honey , I couldn%26#039;t look anybody in the eyes and I wanted to go home so none could see me , I didint want to go out at all because I felt embarrassed ,The trips I took to the dermatologist cost me way more than that lol and the crap they gave me just made my acne worse You should check out this website what sells acne cream , it got rid of mine in 7 days .You should really try it hon





www.StopMyAcne.Info





diana x|||Some doctors will prescribe medication. Some if its bad will recommend a dermotologist!|||Absolutely.|||Yes|||yes

1 comment:

  1. You have to go to a certified dermatologist. Each doctor has an area of expertise and dermatologist is for skin problems and he is the one that can diagnosed a certain skin condition better and give you appropriate acne treatment.

    ReplyDelete