Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does any one know any good treatment for Acne or Shiny forehead and nose?!?

I have acne and my forehead and nose tends to get greasy and shiny. does any one know any good treatment for either of these? thankyou :)|||Applying lavander essential oil works wonders. I didn%26#039;t really believe it until someone reccomded I try it instead of the standard on the shelf stuff.





Besides that, I have found the following things matter and tend to effect acne.


1) Eating sugar (and artifical ones). If you eat no sugar your predispotion to acne drops a lot. Mine completely vanished when I did.


2) Eating greasy fried food (aka fast food). I noticed I was able to feel outbreaks coming on as I ate the stuff. I think sugar matters more though.


3) Getting rid of hair covering the face (so beards, sideburns, or long curly hair that gets to your cheaks). I don%26#039;t know why this one matters but it does.


4) Washing the face with water from a shower. The more you wash it the better it gets. However, chlorine which is in all tap water irritates it as well, so if you get the chance to get a chlorine shower filter that goes a long way to fixing your skin (and hair).





There are some other anecdotal things I am not sure of in anyway about acne, but I%26#039;d leave it as; if you are generally healthy then you will not get acne, so most of the time its best to just think of acne as an indictator for your body. Then again its a pretty awful one to deal with, and I went through a lot of grief before I figured out what I just told you.





I%26#039;m a fan of hydrogen peroxide, but I normally don%26#039;t reccomend it to people since the usage is more complicated. However if nothing else works you might want to consider topically applying some.|||Proactive. seriously, that stuff really works. I got it for my daughter years ago, it worked like a charm. My nephew had terrible acne, he used it for a week and cleared right up, now he uses it daily, it has been 4-5 years, still no pimples!|||same problem here- a fuller%26#039;s earth face pack with sandalwood helped a lot! also using a scrub regularly...i use Shene products ...here;s the weblink - http://www.sheneherbals.com very customer friendly organisation with fab products!|||Try Acnone from Kukuryu. Before applying that to your acne, cleanse your face very well first.|||vitamins zinc,c,e,k drink green tea and use goat milk soap|||i just bought a product off ebay called Epidermx II Microdermabrasion Treatment 4 Acne, Scars etc etc it costs 17 pounds, i think its amazing you should give it a go, it also helps with scars too hope it helps =)|||for acnes and pimples, just put benzoyl peroxide. it is an ointment specially made for curing pimples and acnes. for shiny faces, use pressed powder!|||biore pore minimizer scrub and biore shine control mosturizer. also using mineral based makeup helps with the shinnyness. also drink lots of water!! it really does help with both too. i%26#039;ve had both minor acne and shiny skin since i was 10. never found any other products that helped more.

No comments:

Post a Comment