Monday, April 26, 2010

Which acne treatment works really good? or a treatment that clear up pimples and zits?

I have an acne treatment that has won me the best answer better then fifteen times. Often, the person who voted it the best answer was amazed at how well it worked, even those who had severe cases of acne. I%26#039;ll copy and paste it below.





Use a hot compress on it, and then use cool water to close the pores. Do the process over and over again, about five or six times. Use soap to wash the area, and then treat it with an alcohol soaked cotton ball. It should be gone within five to six hours.





Here are some of the previous comments I got from those who voted it as the best answer,





omg thank you! u r sooo awsome now my school pic will look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...


Thank u so muc 4 ur help!!!


It helped alot of my acne. thanks!





Hey! THAT REALLY WORKS MAN THANX A LOT!!!





Wow This Like Really worked!!!! Thanks! Now i don%26#039;t have a big huge zit!!! Thank you much!





thanks so much..it was gone..it was right onmy chin but thanks soooooooooo much i owe u big time...


THANKS A LOT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I tried this a couple hours ago and it is already starting to clear up. THANKS!


Thanks for the info! It worked!


OMG! it worked. I will say i was skeptical, but I%26#039;m back to being my gorgeous self ;)


thanks!


Thanks it worked awesomely good|||Adult Clearasil is really good, and not expensive, you can get it at WalMart, Meijer, KMart, Drug Stores, etc|||If you have oily skin like I do, use Witch Hazel. It is cheap and natural.


Also anything with salicylic acid in it. Avon used to put out some product like that and it would just make zits go away. Make sure to remove all makeup before going to bed and try washing your face twice a day with Cetaphil for oily skin. Make sure to replace your makeup pads often.

No comments:

Post a Comment