Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats the best acne treatment?

Nothing cheaper seems to work so Im scared to shell out for the more expensive products like Skin id or proactiv if they are not going to work and im out $50 bucks or more. Ive used tee tree oil and it makes it worse for me, so please dont suggest that. Thanks|||if you crush up a couple of 325mg Aspirin (must be Aspirin, nothing else) tablets and mix with a few drops of water, then apply directly to your effected areas of your face, and leave it on, you will start to see a change in 1 - 2 hours.|||well, i won%26#039;t tell you to stop worrying about it because that won%26#039;t help. when i was a girl, we used a product called Physoderm(spelling). it was sold in a green plastic bottle. didn%26#039;t smell that great cause it has no additives. but that helped me. also, when i stopped using creams on my face this also helped alot. as i became an adult i still had breakouts and a cosmetologist told me i was putting too much on my face. so i washed with dove soap and didn%26#039;t use anything else except my makeup. my face cleared up and i haven%26#039;t had another breakout in about 15 years now.|||well............if u have oily skin then where u get a pimple always put small amount of talcum powder on it .........n if u hv dry skin then use a good moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment