Monday, April 26, 2010

I plan on getting laser treatment on my face and body to get rid of moles, birthmarks, and acne scars?

Are there any facilities in Los Angeles, CA that anyone would recommend? I know of one company, Lasik, but they are pretty expensive. I was wondering if anyone knew any other companies that offer this type of service. Thanks|||Thats good for you but make sure that when you do go to the doctor for you laser treatment that it does not sting or burn. I watched a woman on the Montel Willams show and she talk about how she wanted to get laser treatment to remove hair from her face and neck.When the doctor use the laser pen it burned her and she told him that it burned.The doctor just told her that it was ok. The next morning she woke to up to find burn scars all over her face and neck. It gave me chills just looking at it.I wish I had pictures to show you.|||i have been through surgery with moles, when i developed skin cancer at a young age. i had beauty spots on my face which began to bleed.


i was recommended surgery over laser, obviously due to possible tumours. but i also had some other moles removed at the same time. i found the surgery was good.


best thing for acne scars, is vitamin E. you can use either creams or oils. these can also be applied after surgery and help speed up the process of healing.


lasers are a lot more dangerous, and un-natural to your skin. and can cause side affects.


my cancer is gone, and my moles are gone. by using the vitamin e cream on my raised scars and dented acne scars, those are both flattened, level and improved.


i%26#039;d try that on your acne before going through with lasers. if you%26#039;re going to have something done, have as little done as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment