Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Whats the best treatment for acne?

my doctor gave my dioxycyclene which i keep forgetting to take since i came off them a while back due to another treatment, just remembered to start taking them again but don%26#039;t always remember. are they gonna work? i feel like i%26#039;m getting worse (very impatient!) anthing else recommended in the meantime. Thanks|||i have an acne problem and i find it very hard 2 get rid of my doc gave me erymax which is for acne and it didnt work. I tryed things from clean and clear and under controll (not) 2 cleansing wipes. I bought an acne gel which gets 2 work in 3 days its called freederm. It is a gel specially formulated 2 clear the acne and stop it from becoming sore,itchy and 2 prevent it from coming bk. i tryed it and it only cost me 拢10 bt might b dearer else where. good luck and hope u take my advice this gel saved my face and mayb it can do the same for your face. xx|||Clearpores, Acnezine, or Zenmed. are good treatments. here%26#039;s more info and review on different sites.





http://www.acne-treatment-answers.com/acne-product.html


http://www.squidoo.com/acne-treatment-review


http://www.treatment-of-acne.com/acne-product-reviews.php Report Abuse
|||Write yourself a big note that you can post somewhere to that says %26quot;TAKE YOUR MEDS%26quot;. Post it somewhere that you will see. In the meantime wash your face with a mild soap and warm water. Use an acne product that has worked for you in the past and do not pick at your pimples as this is what spreads the bacteria that causes acne.|||Well if you take them regularly then possibly it may work! It definately won%26#039;t work if you don%26#039;t take it regularly. If you feel that it is not working after a set amount of time then go back to your doctor as not all drugs/cream work for everyone. They can try you on another treatment. It is a matter of trial and error i%26#039;m afraid. In some rare cases no treatment works, and thus the person would then be referred to a dermatologist. But this is usually people you have very severe acne. Since you keep forgetting to take the pills, how about asking you doctor for a cream instead. With this you just apply it to your skin on the affected areas. You can do it each morning and night after washing your face with a facial wash (non medicated). That way you are less likely to forget.|||try washing your face daily. i use proactiv and my face cleared and my acne are gone. try proactiv it might help|||My Granson had bad ex-ma and now acne, I used to use a clean pop sock and a handfull of poridge oats and moisten them in water, and they turned to a solution which I applied to affected area, and they started to dry out and dissapear. You have to try this before knocking it, it is an old remedy which I must say works a treat|||I am one of the few people that proactiv did not work for. My face would burn so bad when I used it. I know it has worked for so many people though so I still think it is a great product, it helped my brother. I use Exposed. I did not have a zit until I was 18 and that sucked!!! We were going on cavation last year to Florida and the last thing I wanted to worry about was putting makeup on to go to the beach. I was already 5 months pregnant and huge, didn%26#039;t need another issue. I got the Exposed line a week before we left. In that week my skin looked better than it has ever looked. Not only was the acne gone, but my skin looked amazing. I got so many compliments. I absolutely love it! It is about the same price as Proactiv. It has a very strong odor, but that is because it has Tea Tree Oil in it. Great, great product! Good Luck!





Also, the girl that said proactiv is for one skin type made an excellent point. I used it exactly as I was told, everyday, twice a day. Just did nothing for me!|||This site gives some good advice about alternatives, eg vitamins, supplements, creams. It says for example to take a probiotic supplement, %26amp; eat bananas. Has lots of good advice. Please type in acne %26amp; look thorugh results.|||Try Proactive, it works beautifully.|||unfortunately, curing acne can take alot of time. when i was younger, the meds would only have a short term cure for me. Once my skin got used to the medicine, it lost its affects and came right back. Which I hear, is common. You will get alot of proactiv responses on here, but that still is only for one skin type, so it didnt work for me either, or many other people. you can get more information here:


http://www.facerealityskincare.com/|||Acne sucks! I%26#039;ve been using a treatment for a year now and so far it%26#039;s the only one that%26#039;s worked good for me. I%26#039;m almost free from acne now! I highly recommend it.|||Drink lots of water.|||You should go for proactive, some people are starting to say that proactive doesn%26#039;t work, but you just have to stay consistent with it!|||Get proactive and do it three times a week and soon it will go away.|||DONT OVERWASH UR SKIN JUST USE A MILD CLEANSER AND CHANGE UR DIET TO GOOD FATS, HIGH PROTEIN AND ONLY EAT CARBS FROM VEGGIES, FRUITS, AND WHOLE GRAINS LIKE OATMEAL...DONT EAT PROCESSED FOOD LIKE IN THE BOX CEAREALS AND STUFF LIKE PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED OILS AND HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP

No comments:

Post a Comment