Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What do you recommend for acne treatment?

i understand that hibiclens works very well. you can buy it in walgreens or rite aid or pretty much any drug store|||I just discovered myrrh essential oil. It has been working wonders for me.





I put it on the pimple as soon as I feel or see it and it is gone in


1-3 days. I use it each time I wash my face. If your skin is sensitive, you may want to mix it with your moisturizer. Use very little as it doesn%26#039;t take much and only put it on the pimple. Not all over your face.





Good luck|||I used to have a lot of acne, but I quit drinking soda and it went away! Maybe you have too much sugar in your diet?|||You should just wash your face everyday and make sure it is clean. Also, try not to touch your acne spots, as this will make it worse.|||A good dermotologist. For a single spot, you can crush up an asprin, add a little water (make a paste) and put it on the pimple. I asked the dr. and he said this was fine...the same thing as in Strydex.|||Tea tree oil and steam..it works trust me!|||Things like orange, tomatoes, and sugar bring skin outbrakes. Things like camomile is good for skin and some other stuff- ask the drug store..... I personally found washing every single day helped and then putting on a little moisturiser. Not fancy stuff, just the stuff for a dollar.|||proactive!!! trust me... this stuff works!|||I have tried every acne treatment in the book and none have work like washing my face twice a day with dove soap. i dont know why it works but it does and it is much much cheaper than all the others i have tried|||there are a few different types of acne and the best treatment varies for each type...you need to see a dermatologist to help you with a individualized treatment plan


keeping your skin clean, washing with Dove soap, keeping your hair off your face,using a mild astringent daily is a great idea.


living healthy shows on your skin.balanced diet,exercise,enough sleep,yet many continue to have trouble and that is when you would want to see a professional for treatments that may be medications (oral or on the skin) lasers,cortisone injections,phototherapy|||Hi go to spotacne link below you will get lots of reading here but i am sure you will find all you need there.


What Is the Most Popular Acne Treatment System Out On the Market Today - If You Said Proactive Solution, You%26#039;re Right


The best way I can answer this question is by giving my own first hand account. Like many teenagers I developed acne during puberty. Between the ages of 16 and 17 it was at its all time worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment