Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Proactive acne treatment well pregnant?

can you use the proactive acne treatment well you are pregnant? i am 19 weeks pregnant and would like to use it but i dont now if i can or not.|||It contains salicylic acid correct? That can be absorbed into the system and cause problems so best to stick with benzoyl peroxide until after the pregnancy.|||if your pregnant try vitamin b5 - pantothenic acid , its non toxic and very effective and much safer than taking drugs when your pregnant.


check out www.myparadigm.org|||it targets your skin....not your internal organs...so dont worry about it....however if you are concerned call the number on the back of the proactive bottle and ask them...|||Ask your dr just to be on the safe side.|||yes you can use it, I use it everyday and it%26#039;s your face your using it on not your baby or insides|||benzoyl peroxide is safe during pregnancy and that is the main ingredient in proactive, so yes it is safe. If you still aren%26#039;t sure just ask your doctor.|||Skin is a Self Healing Organ





Skin is a self healing organ (the largest organ in the body), and with assistance and treatment for acne it can recover from even serious acne outbreaks. We have assembled information about how you can have the best complexion possible and stay away from products that are potentially harmful or a waste of time and money.





What can your Skin do?


* It repairs itself.


* It is wonderfully elastic and pliable.


* It registers sensations with such specificity that it lest the brain differentiate among them.


* It not only feels but also remembers sensations.


* It is incredibly resilient.


* It is largely self-cleaning and rarely suffers from lasting infection.


* It can let in certain important elements even while protecting you from others.


* Most astonishing of all, our skin is capable of holding in the entire , huge amount of liquid that flows through our bodies.





Here are some basic acne treatments product ingredients:


* Salicylic Acid


* Glycolic Acid


* Benzoyl Peroxide (BP)





Click to learn more about acne treatments:


http://www.acne-treatment.net|||I am the same as you and I am so depressed for the past 5 years!!! it destroy my confident and self esteem and don%26#039;t dare to go out with my friends. I tired many skin care solutions and products but none of them are effective :%26lt;%26lt;





Till last month, I found this site and they recommend a book which I have get rid my acne within 3 days with the instruction given!! I don%26#039;t believe it as the first place and tot it is a SCAM!! But come to think about it, what else can be worst!!





So I give it a try and the miracle happen!! with the nature method provided in the book, I get rid of my acne which %26quot;accompany%26quot; me for 5 years!!





You can get the review here and I hope it ready help you and turn you life to positive after a week, just like me.





http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-remove-acn鈥?/a>|||Yes you can use proactive acne treatment while pregnant. I%26#039;m now 35 weeks pregnant and still use it. It%26#039;s harmless. You%26#039;ll be fine. Just remember your skin may be sensitive and respond to it different while pregnant. But for the most part, it should still work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment