Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How will multiple acne treatments affect my acne?

I am a teenager and I was prescribed by the dermatologist a list of acne medications including the following:


triaz 9% cleanser, evoclin foam, benzaclin cream, solodyn pills, and tazorac cream. I have been using all of these except the triaz for about 5 days, and I am worried what the triaz will do to my skin...I am starting my first day of school tomorrow--my junior year--and I don%26#039;t want to show up with my face peeling and flaking all day. Please give me a supportive answer...! :-/|||I would try using the Triaz Cleanser every other day at first to slowly get used to it. You are using alot of products, call the Dr%26#039;s office %26amp; find out what they suggest you use for the irritation. They should have given you a treatment schedule plan The pills need to be taken everyday along with the Taz cream. The foam is good daily for the Clindmycin but, the benzaclin cream has some very harsh side effects %26amp; seems like you are duplicating the foam since it also contains the antibiotic Clindamycin?? Ask the Dr. about that overlapping of the same key ingredient in 2 different meds.....seems like overkill there??? I think the cleanser is fine to add but, I would definitely use it at night maybe %26amp; use Cetaphil Cleanser in the morning to lessen the drying aspects of your program. Also make sure that you use the Cetaphil moisturizer very liberally, since you are really drying your skin with this plan. Good luck!|||um depends what kinda of face you have, all that stuff could really dry it out and if you had sensitive skin you will break out alot first, then maybe heal. I have acne and im still trying to find new ways to treat it. Proactive made my face dry and flaky, retinol mirco did the same thing. drink lots of water and i think the best thing to do is to take some skin supplements.|||Sounds like using all of those at one time would do a number on your skin.


Does it not irritate your skin to use all of those ant one time?|||That stuff is all useless.





Make a paste of crushed aspirin and water. Spread it on the oily patches every night. Try it for a week.





If that doesn%26#039;t work, THEN try that stuff, 1 at a time, to avoid having any bad reactions when it mixes badly.





That%26#039;s what my experience tells me anyways.|||Good day Laura!





Before using any acne treatment, make sure first if it suits your skin type. Healthy glowing skin is actually natural and does not need a lot of treatments or application. You will only spend too much without noticeable results using those unnatural products.





May I recommend you http://www.skinsosilky.com/acne-skin-car鈥?/a> to help you resolve your problem and choose for the best %26quot;all-natural%26quot; products from fresh cuts of nature. Rest assured that you will not gain any side-effects in using this. Try now and see amazing results quickly.|||do whatever, just don%26#039;t do Acutane|||Make sure that you moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. That is key for your face to not fall off ;-)





Otherwise, your dermatologist knows what he/she is doing... you should be just fine using the treatment you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment