Monday, April 26, 2010

Accutane did anyone find this effective for acne treatment??!!!?

hey i was just wondering if i should try Accutane for acne treatment is it effective is there any bad side effects thanxxxoxoxo|||Accutane worked better than anything else I ever tried. But, it doesn%26#039;t clear your skin up forever, like the doctors say it will. It helps, but eventually you will probably have some acne problems again. While you are on the medicine, it makes your skin extremely dry and your lips will stay chapped and peel all the time. Even though it didn%26#039;t completely clear my skin up for good, I believe my skin is much better because of it. Now, I use Proactive to keep it clear. Hope this helps!|||I actually considered going on it. I must admit the side affects scared me a bit (but it probably is a load of bull anyway..I take other prescribed drugs..though not for acne). I didn%26#039;t have acne much on my face. Mostly had a bit on my back and a bit on my butt. Do you know what..? I cut down the showering (sounds a bit ick...but..if you wash too much you dry your skin and it makes it massively worse).I just have a shower a day and wash myself with the regular DOVE soap. Use no acne creams. No scrubs. No nothing! Just dove soap. I have model skin..well nearly! Oh yeah get a little sun it helps your skin. And use a moisturiser twice daily. Neutrogena is the best..it doesn%26#039;t clog your pores. I never had cystic acne on my face so if that%26#039;s your prob. Best see a dermatologist. I%26#039;d take the pill if it was cystic, on my face and was potentially scarring. Vanity wins out always with me though...good luck buddy.|||The side effects scared me out of going on the product. Why put something like that into my system when there are others with NO side effects!





I do it on the cheap end and get better and quicker results than Proactive and the more expensive stuff.





First, I am on the Zap That Zit Program, it is really popular and works.


http://www.acnetreatmentscamsrevealed.co鈥?/a>





I use Clearasil Deep Pore cleansing pads, followed up by 10% benzoyl peroxide..which can be found in most every over the counter zit cream.





My pimples were gone in 3 days and now I am on a routine, so my face is clear. But if pimple come back, the Zap That Zit Program gets rid of them quick.





Good luck!





JR|||Yes, it is very effective. Also very expensive. It does have a few side-affects, dry mouth, dry nose, dry eyes, but worth it fro the 12 weeks of treatment.|||Accutane is so great! I%26#039;m on my 6th month right now and I had no side effects (besides dry skin and dry lips) just use a good moisturizer and use AQUAPHOR religiously on your lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment