Monday, April 26, 2010

Which acne treatment works better SKINID, murad, or proactiv? please help me?

if u know some other topical cream which work please suggest them.|||neither trust me i tried all of them!! go to a dermatologist! this is what i use and works for me but took about 2 to 3 months to work for cleansing i use acnexus in the morning then i apply benzaclin,in the middle of the day i misturize with cetaphil daily moisturizer with spf 15,and at night i cleanse again with acnexus and then i apply retin a micro cream and thats it it worked for me and i do this everyday and havent had a pimple for a months dont waste your time on proactive or any of those products just see a dermatologist.|||Acne is not a simple condition to treat. It is a skin disease that affects each individual that has it differently. Acne is a serious problem and it is not fun to have. But before you go out and buy another acne product, I encourage you to take a look at my recommendation below. I recently came across this great acne book that shows you how to cure your acne the natural way. It will give you clear, concise, easy to follow, and step-by-step directions so you can eliminate most - if not ALL - of your acne in 3 days. And it works for everyone. All the best.|||Proactive


but everyones skin reacts different


so if it works for me it may not work the same for you.|||proactive!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment