Monday, April 26, 2010

What can I do for really dry skin from acne treatments?

I use differin gel on my face and it does help the acne, but it makes my skin flaky and really sensitive and sore. When I put on make-up to cover up the still existing acne, it magnifies the flaky dryness of my skin... help me!|||Use aloe vera gel after bathing on the dry areas.There are many helpful tips to cure dry skin at http://useinfo-dryskin.blogspot.com/|||I have tried about everything out there and some things worked better than others. All involved acne products and almost all resulted in dry skin.





One thing I have not tried yet, but I think I will is a treatment from the inside out. By that I mean working on diet and detox. From everything I have read, this really has a chance and doesn%26#039;t involve any more over-the-counter or prescription products. There is a review of a diet and detox system that I cite below. Check it out for yourself and see if it%26#039;s right for you. If I try it, I%26#039;ll leave my comments here. Good luck to you!|||i had the same problem and my doctor told me to go to the drug store and get cetaphil moisturizer..it works really well and it does not clog your pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment