Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cost of Solodyn for acne treatment?

I just got a script for Solodyn 45mg from my derm and dropped it off at walgreens with a card that the Dr. gave me to call in and activate. Unfortunately they were out of stock and I%26#039;ve got to wait until tomorrow to pick it up but I was wondering if anyone knew how much of a difference the activated card is going to make on the price of the drug. I don%26#039;t have insurance, just a student discount plan through the university I attend and Solodyn isn%26#039;t covered :O /








Thanks in advance :)|||ask your dr about minocycline instead. its cheaper and to my knowledge the same thing. I thought it only came in 50, 75 and 100 mg strength but idk what im talking about. Just call your dr. and ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment