Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pixel laser acne treatment?

I%26#039;m 25 years old, %26amp; have suffered with mild/moderate acne for about 8 to 9 years now. I recently went to see a dermologist at the private clinic in manchester that suggested using a new pixel laser treatment on my acne. That would kill the bacteria that was causing the breakouts, as well as treating any scars i had. My only concern really is the cost of 拢1,200. I%26#039;m also worried what the results will be. Anyone had this procedure, and give me any advice please? |||Ask at the clinic for them to put you in contact with someone who has had the treatment so that you can discuss the results. Look around for other clinics as well, and definitely ask for a second opinion from another dermatologist or even from a family doctor you trust.|||i live in ny and i have gotton the lazer facial at nina spa on 35 street a couple of weeks ago for 300 they said i need to go back but i have saw enough improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment