Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the best treatment for acne?

I have tried pretty much everything and yet I still have it, not as bad as I used to,but I want to get rid of it before I%26#039;m old!|||First off keep your hands and hair clean. Second don%26#039;t pick at the acne no matter what. Wash your face two or three times a day even if it%26#039;s just rinsing it. Avoid greasy foods, chocolate and sugary foods and fatty foods, instead eat fresh fruits and vegies.


I hear Proactive is a good product, not sure I haven%26#039;t ever used it. I used to use Bonnie Bell products when I was a teenager. and I used glycerin soap to wash my face with. It cleared my acne within a few months.|||Move out to Essex somewhere.|||ive tried lots of stuff.proactive and acnefree, which is the less expensive store bought brand of proactive both dried out my skin alot because i have really sensitive skin but it works really well for my friends with normal skin.u might wanna try that.stridex worked pretty good but what worked the best for me is Velocity by mary kay.theres an acne treating gel that you can get too.it really works for me.also you can try avon%26#039;s acne stuff.|||I got it too you just gotta find stuff thats rite for your skin type n stick wit it have you ever thought bout trying proactive its kinda expensive but ive heard it really works but if you want sumthin cheap find a sumthin that has salic acid in it i will help clear it up|||see a dermatologist... until you find out WHY you have acne, it%26#039;ll be harder to find out how to get rid of it.|||Herbal Treatment For Acne


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1523.…








Acne remedies at home


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1683.…





What is Acne Complex?


http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1548.…|||have you tried proactive? i have acne to and im 28. been using proactive for 3 days and i see a difference already!|||sweety the only #1 secret is water. believe it or not !!!!!!! drink alot of water and you will be cleared from acne . trust me thats what happend to me i had alot of acne and it was not pretty . but i started to drink alot of water and by the next month it started to dissapear now i don%26#039;t have nothing !!!!!! but alittle bit!|||If you’re looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne… prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.


For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it’s advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf…|||Try Mary Kay Products, they work and don%26#039;t overdry your skin|||Proactiv is very good. It helped Brittney spears %26amp; Vanessa Williams|||Proactive is great but it only works for certain types of acne. Talking to your Dr. is really the best way. If you wear a lot of make up try not to as often and make sure to change your sheets and pillow cases as often as possible. Good luck.|||proactive|||My son had acne for 2 years and tried many things, now he is using Mary Kay products and he is acne free. he is using the Velocity cleanser http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/c… and acne treatment gel http://www.marykay.com/s_azad/skincare/s… . you can order on-line (shipping is free)|||lush.co.uk / lush.com fab products trust me!!|||Don%26#039;t eat chocolates, spicy foods, heavy meat.





Eat more fruits, vegetables.





It could be your diet.|||try semen, it works wonders lol...seriously LMAO|||the best way is go to your doctor ,or be referred to a dermathologist they can prescribe medicine for you that you wont get over the counter. i know people that did this and are cured today,it can take a long time to go|||Getting your leg over. It cured mine when I was a kid.|||Clearasil lotion, proper ph.

1 comment:

  1. Actually i prefer natural ways of acne new treatment and i am glad that there are several ways to do it.

    ReplyDelete