Monday, April 26, 2010

An effective, low-priced acne treatment?

Hey, I%26#039;m a 15 year old girl with severe hereditary acne/skin problems.


I have tried PCA skin cleanser which has been nearly ineffective for me. I also use benzaclin, daily cleansing pads, acne cream and a toner... DAILY! I have tried peels, but they don%26#039;t do much for me either. Btw, I%26#039;m planning on trying Accutane when I%26#039;m 16 or 18.|||One of the most effective treatments I%26#039;ve seen both in friends and myself is crushed up aspirin used as a mask and scrub. I usually crush 5-6 pills and mix them with honey and then apply to my face. (Honey sounds like it might clog your pores, but it%26#039;s actually non-comedogenic and extremely sterile!) If you prefer not to use honey you can also just mix aspirin with water and apply it as a paste.|||I use nature%26#039;s cure. It%26#039;s an all natural acne medicine. you take two chewable tablets a day, and use a cream one to three times a day. it%26#039;s 10 dollars for a months supply and you can find it at walmart. I used it in high school due to bad acne and recently start using it again. There is no side effects and no increased sun sensitivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment