Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats the bast treatment for acne scars?

My friend has had acne for over ayear she does not have pimpuls that much she just has scars help me find something for her.|||I put cocoa butter over any scars that I havfe and it lightens them enough to wear you cannot see them anymore. You have to keep applying it for a while though. Use it daily.|||i don%26#039;t know but i%26#039;ve always used coacoabutter on my face and it works for me.|||this article has some great home remedies for acne and help to tone down scaring|||Acne scar treatment





http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to鈥?/a>|||dont know where you live but im from liverpool in england we have something over here called bio oil which can dramaticaly improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks,should work for your friend.|||scar gel?|||I don%26#039;t know if there is any laser treatments or not, but my sister has them bad and all she uses is makeup. You can%26#039;t even tell with it on.|||microdermabrasion?|||She should order some proactiv cleansing formula|||Time works the best. Suggest that your friend see a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment