Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do i use "clean N Clear Advance Acne Treatment?"?

it seems to of stop at step 2...what is the smallest tube for???





Or just tell me how i am suppose to use it.|||It is used to dry the %26quot;Pimple or Zit%26quot; out, apply a very small amount, and don%26#039;t wipe it off until it dries, once it dries, then the Pimples will start to disappear, once you have used this kit for at-least a week, your pimples or %26quot;zits%26quot; will start to disappear.|||Throw it away. Don%26#039;t waste your $$$$. I%26#039;ve been using C N C for years and I%26#039;m still getting breakouts and blackheads. I have oily skin.





Wash your face with baking soda and let it sit on your face for up to 5 minutes in paste form, then rinse. Then use apple cider vinegar as an astringent for a minute. Yes it burns but it%26#039;s not as bad as alcohol or witch hazel. The acid from the a.c.v. will dry out the pimples.





A friend of mine recommended a site called www.acne.org. Also, I started using tea tree oil 100% natural for spot treatments. I did it and it cleared up my pimples in 3 days.





For spot treatment, get 100% tea tree oil and dilute it with End it with a light moisturizer.





I%26#039;ve had acne for years and these home remedies are the only ones that has not only lessened my acne, but healed up redness, breakouts, and blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment