Saturday, December 26, 2009

Acne treatment ruined my skin. wat can help fix it?

i used an acne gell 2 days ago now my face is dry, tight, red %26amp; sore. i use moisturiser but dont work. wat will help?





also:





i cant live a day without foundation so is it wrecking my skin? i wash it off everyday but is there something thats kinder to my skin?


its very sensitive.|||If you can then your best bet is to see a dermatologist.





What products are you using currently?





Have you tried Cetaphil and Neutrogena products? My skin is prone to break outs.





I find that Prescriptives is the best for my skin but it%26#039;s expensive.





edit: What kind of foundation are you using? Have you tried Almay?





You may want to use a gentle cleanser like Cetaphil (dermatologist recommended) or Aveeno Gentle or Neutrogena. You may want to use an acne product once a day that contains Salicylic acid. I find that works best for me.


Use a good moisturizer. I love Prescriptives Anti-Age lotion. It%26#039;s $65 a bottle but lasts a while and improves the look of my skin. It contains high quality ingredients that your skin absorbs instantly and it has a tint to it so it%26#039;s almost like a light foundation.





Prescriptives does sell a very good foundation that goes on lightly. I just use the powder these days because I prefer a more natural look. My skin looks good since I began this kind of regiment a few years ago.





Stop using products if you notice your skin being irritated. That is your skin%26#039;s way of telling you that it%26#039;s not working.





I would definitely change foundations unless you don%26#039;t think that%26#039;s the main problem.





edit: Important: If your skin acts oily stay away from products that contain oil. Use water-based products, especially moisturizers.|||sorry dude, i know its gonna be a pain but u gotta lay back on the foundation. the only slightly good foundation out there is %26quot;Prescriptives%26quot; and u can get it at nordstroms and its doctor approved and not bad for ur skin. other than that, wash ur skin with soap every day, and then make sure to apply a hypo-allergenic lotion so ur face wont dry up. it%26#039;ll be gone in about a week.|||Constantly moisturize it. It will go away in a few days or so. I know its painful I%26#039;m allergic to benzoil peroxide and it does the same affect to my skin. I use cetaphil it does great. If you try it get it for dry sensitive skin they also sale cleansers to. Foundation can wreck your skin try using a hydrating makeup that realeases moisture in your skin. Almay has a clean hydration foundation that doesn%26#039;t clog pores. Just make sure you wash thouroughly everday and night. Oh and if you have sensitive skin stay away from acne products that contain benzoil peroxide its really harsh on sensitive skin.|||Hi,


I used to have really bad acne right from my teenage years . It was pretty embarassing to go to college with my acne patched face and I was desperate to get rid of it somehow. I took plenty of efforts to keep my face clean all the time and also ate nutritious food and drank lots of water. None of it helped though. I then recently read an article about a lady who got rid of her acne completely using a particular acne product. I tried it and it worked really well. Within 4 weeks my acne reduced and soon disappeared. Really good stuff. You can read more about the lady鈥檚 article at the link below.





http://acnevanish.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment