Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best treatment for acne?

i have a little acne but i have friends that have it on there face all over and i dont want it to get like that all help is welcome! thanks in advance|||Well you kind of have to try different things to see what works best for you.





What I do is clean my face with moisturizing soap in the shower, and scrub with a washcloth (not too hard, though just a little pressure).





Then, If I feel like my face is oily or something I take a cotton ball and some rubbing alcohol and wipe my face down with it (also applying light pressure).





Other than that, I recommend Clearasil or Clean %26amp; Clear.|||If you only have a small amount of acne, then I would recommend using a product like, AcneFree or using a soap with benedryl peroxide.. It took me forever to try all kinds of medications..I would recommend asking a doctor or a good friend whose skin is improving if they are doing anything..





However, if it does worsen over time, I would recommend going to your doctor, and they could prescribe some good medications that wouldn%26#039;t require a lot of money.





If it really does worsen over time, and you really want to get rid of it, then consider a medication called, Accutane. It is amazing, and it gets rid of almost every bumps or anything like that! But beware, the commitment to the program is so time-consuming..but for me, the end result is worth it for me.|||best home remedy is- make a honey and cinnamon mask. just those two ingredients can do some wonders.





proactiv doesnt work as well as it%26#039;s advertised.





if you dont like my wierd remedy lol, then i suggest buying something from the drugstore.





I RECOMMEND-


neutrogena Power Clear cleanser/face mask





benzoyl peroxide in this gets rid of acne and blackhead causing bacteria. its a cream face wash that can be used as a cleanser, or you can let it dry for five minutes and use it as a mask. it has great oil control also. this got rid of my acne in a couple days.





to prevent future acne, use a mask once-twice a week. cleanse twice a day. no more than that because it increases oil production





clean and clear persa gel, or clearzit cream also does wonders.|||It depends on your skin-type because everyone is different. Some people have combination skin-types (ie: they get oily in certain places, other places their skin is really dry).





I love Clinique skin-care. I%26#039;ve used it for a long time and its worked really well for me. You can check out Clinique skin care at most department store make-up counters.|||Short Answer: Anti-Acne Apple Diet





Acne in general is getting worse for people each year. More and more teens are suffering from acne, and it has a lot to do with the changing world that we live in. Increased demands, increased pollution and toxins in our environments, and poor diet certainly aren%26#039;t helping.





There are lots of things you can do to greatly reduce your acne. The best ways are all natural too! My favorite method is using the anti-acne apple diet! You can read all about it here: http://www.how2cureacne.com/natural%20cures/applediet.html





The reason many people have such a hard time with curing their acne is because they don%26#039;t know the real causes behind acne in the first place. Acne is not just caused by dirt and oil on the skin, actually, that doesn%26#039;t matter at all. The real causes are diet, candida yeast problems, and generally a body that is overloaded with toxins. When the body has too many toxins, it tries to push out all the junk through the skin and then it gets trapped and bacteria flourishes. This is what gives you a pimple, not dirt. Many people overwash their faces like crazy and then they get dry skin which makes their acne even worse!





If you are interested in the truth, check out this website. It has greatly helped me out. http://www.how2cureacne.com/|||Hi,


Try to cut down on fatty foods and chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment