Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good over the counter acne treatment?

i need something that will help with my acne problems, i dont have alot of breakouts, but i do have some.


ive used proactive, and it does work, but the thing with it is that if u dont use it constantly u%26#039;ll breakout...


ive also tried clearsil ultra...it worked for a lil while, now its like my acne has adapted against it..


if u guys know of anything that might work plz let me know|||I%26#039;m in the same boat and I only use St. Ives facial wash...can%26#039;t remember the exact name of it, but it%26#039;s green and has tea-tree oil in it. Very soft and sensitive for your face. Also, cetaphil face wash works great, but I did not prefer it because it did not help with removing make-up AT ALL. Afterward I always put a thin layer of vitamin E gel on my face. It repairs any acne scars and doesn%26#039;t add excess oil to my face.|||Try a product called PanOxyl Bar it comes in a 5% and 10% strength. Try the 5% first.

No comments:

Post a Comment