Saturday, December 26, 2009

What line of acne treatments are best for very sensitive skin?

In order to treat very sensitive, irritated, combination skin with acne, what acne treatment system is best to use for my skin, either from experience, or knowledge.. Please state your story.


Thank you.|||Hi





If you really want to get rid of your acne there are two recommended ways that should combined together (if you can afford it) for best results.





Firstly and more important, you must learn how you should fix the internal problem that%26#039;s causing your acne, not just masking the symptoms or getting relief.


There are only few recommended Ebooks and acne cure programs that can teach you exactly how to treat your acne from the inside.





Where medicine has failed them the authors have done their own research and found a way to overcome acne. In their books they share their great knowledge with other acne sufferers. In any case, be very careful because many of them are pure crap with little value.





You can find honest and comprehensive review about the best programs in the market today in this helpful article:





http://www.squidoo.com/Best-Acne-Ebooks





The second thing that you need to do is to get good acne skin product that will be suitable for your skin.


There are many acne skin care products available in the market right now and it%26#039;s not easy to choose the product that will give you the best results.


When choosing your product make sure to check that you get at least 2 months full guarantee. Some of the big names in the industry are:


ClearPores, Acuzine, Acnezine, Proactiv, Vilante and some others.


Check this website for useful information and tips about the top acne skin care products today:





http://www.my-acne-solution.info





I hope that these tips will help you to get rid of your acne, good luck!|||Hate Those Small Eruptions That Pop Out Just The Day You Have To Go To That Party? Does Your Acne Disappear, Only To Reappear After Two Days鈥? Are You Frustrated With Your Futile Attempts To Get Rid Of Your Acne Problems? Fret Not!


http://www.queenofebooks.com/How-To-Win-A-War-Against-Acne.php Report Abuse
|||EVERYTHING irritated my skin for a long time. All acne treatment left my skin dry, flaky and itchy.


But after researching- i found all those chemicals in most brands were the culprits.


So now, I wash my face with a mild soap- Burts Bees Tomato facial soap and then put tea tree oil (but don%26#039;t get the Burts Bees brand- it has rubbing alcohol in it- yuck) on any spots with acne. The oil dries the zit- but not your skin:). Also, I use Burts Bees Royal Jelly night creme after washing my face and applying the oil.|||I%26#039;ve been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it%26#039;s at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I%26#039;m 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I%26#039;ve ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It%26#039;s unique cause of it%26#039;s herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn%26#039;t work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.|||I used to have horrible acne I can%26#039;t even tell you how bad it was. I found www.StopMyAcne.Info and bought it it seriously cured my acne.


Like seriouslyits gone . I don%26#039;t even have one pimple


After using this I can%26#039;t believe it%26#039;s only cheap and after you use it you won%26#039;t either hahaThe trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol


Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Diana xxx|||i find all those clean and clear etc products irritate my skin, and i didnt even no


then i stared using spector jel, and my face felt 10 times better, right after i finished using it:)





proactive and all that made my face worse, not better:| so i would give spectro jel a short:)





i use the spector jel with the purple on the bottle:) and i got the matching lotion, so that my skin doesnt dry out:) but i dont use the lotion every day.





also i sometimes use the apricot scrub for sensitive skin,when ever my skin gets flakie.





my mother told me to never actually get the skin care stuff that really foces on ache, becuase all it does is ruin your face more:)|||i would use neutrogina! they have a grapefruit one that is really cool! or just the regular works good too. it%26#039;s very gentle. just start out once a day and see how your skin reacts, then if your acne is severe use it twice a day. good luck!|||try using natural products.


wash with warm milk and honey


rinse with cold milk (full fats)


and tone with rose water.





also use an air purifier in your room while you sleep and in your work space while you%26#039;re at the office.|||I know this sounds weird but it works great, put toothpaste on you zits/blackheads and leave it on for 30 min then wash away, it works great, and you don%26#039;t need to spend money on anything expensive.|||cetaphil is a great cleanser for sensitive skin with mild acne .


if you have alot pimples Aveeno clear complexion it great to clear up your skin it a great product.Ive used bioth works great|||try proative or the neutrigena skin id.

No comments:

Post a Comment