Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have acne. I have tried everything. What is by far the best acne treatment for me?

ProActiv|||You might want to see a dermatologist. My daughter had bad acne and tried ProActiv and it just made it worse. Her dermatologist said it was way too harsh. He recommended cleansing with a mild cleanser like Cetaphil, but she also had to have prescription medication and a face gel..|||it all depends on what type of skin you have. pro active does not work for everybody and i can attest to that because i use it and i still get acne, tho that mostly comes from shaving. so just look at the labels and see what fits you the best.|||Lime juice, tomato slices, home made packs can be used for treating acne. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for pimples at http://arzi.org|||I agree with proactiv.. it works great for me also.. It is the only thing that has helped me..|||ProActive - cheaper than most and works well for me -|||Try this simple remedy. Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.|||it depends on your skin type and if you%26#039;re allergic to certain products.


proactive seems to work the best for most people.





However, after clearing up my wife%26#039;s acne, it started to really dry her skin out and she had to stop using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment