Saturday, December 26, 2009

Effective acne treatment ?

my acne is not severe its mild. i have many blackheads and at least once twice a week a huge pimple comes out of no where. i don%26#039;t have a bad diet and i don%26#039;t want any home remedies . I would like some real advice on how to cure my acne. Please and thank you.|||Ello! Girl I can relate! I%26#039;ve had so many when I was in elementary because I used to put so much oil and gel on my hair it would eventually run down to my skin and, well the rest is obvious. Plus I tried everything from ProActive, which wasn%26#039;t at all that effective and was way too expensive for my wallet, and Clearasil which was a little effective but it left my face kind of peeling so I stopped using that as well. What I did is I went to my dermatologist and asked them what the right treatment was for me. They eventually prescribed me this medicine called Differin, which I believe you can get over the counter now, and Benadryl. So I suggest you make an appointment,get an examination with a dermatologist if you want to get advice from the experts. Good Luck To Ya! =)|||Well, you have to find the reason for the breakouts. Is it oily skin? Hormones? I went to Dermatologists for 8 years with no real change in my skin%26#039;s appearance. Last fall, I changed from cream foundation to powder mineral foundation. I have not had one breakout since - NOT ONE!! So my advice to you is to first figure out the cause of your acne before you try to remedy it.|||Make a paste by mixing honey and cinnamon powder. Apply the paste while sleeping and wash the face next morning as this is a good natural remedy for acne.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .|||well you can buy some creams to help with the acne, or you can ask your doctor if its really bothering you|||wow dude....


u must be ugly 0.e


*sorry an alien abducted me...*


the alien was joking

No comments:

Post a Comment