Saturday, December 26, 2009

鈾oes on-the-spot acne treatment work overnight??? (opinions)?

Does it really work for you?|||I%26#039;ve had problems with my skin in the past, and i%26#039;ve never been able to find an overnight cure (unfortunately - if u find one let me know!)





I just find using a bit of vitamin e on my skin under my usual moisturiser and a good concealer is the best option. Don%26#039;t squeeze and just drink heaps of water. - Toothpaste can also be pretty good - it dries up my pimples pretty quickly.





Good luck though. Hope you find a solution!|||nothing works for acne..especially overnight. you might as well cast a spell to clear your face as believe any of the hype in ads. clean up your act. it is what you put in that comes out. drink lots of pure water, eat vegtables and fruit. take a good multi-vitamin. it is not just the junk we eat though. it is what we don%26#039;t do along with the junk that causes the skin problems.|||I%26#039;ve tried it and it doesn%26#039;t work overnight but it does work within a couple of days-weeks if you by the right kind





honey i have just tried about everything out there too so ik it%26#039;s hard

No comments:

Post a Comment