Saturday, December 26, 2009

Whats the best acne treatment to use

all the acne treatments i do use, dry my face|||Well, use a daily face wash. (Not for acne, just to wash the dirt off)





And then dab some peroxide on your pimples. (some say it%26#039;s better to pop them first, so if you can pop them %26#039;properly%26#039; then go for it.)





if you go to acne.org and go under %26quot;Acne info%26quot; and look click %26quot;treatment reviews%26quot; you%26#039;ll find a bunch of people with the same problem who review a bunch of products, and you should find what works best there. |||i have a thing i use is it called cetaphil. It has worked wonders on my face. I hope it works on your. My nurse in my doctors office uses it and my sister uses it. It has done great. There is also a face was aprocot face wash you can use that does great too. I hope this works for you like it does for me.. good luck.|||Why not try natural remedies for acne. A chronic acne sufferer finds a scientifically proven way to permanently clear skin in just 3 days, and finally reveals the unbelievably easy, step-by-step actions you could already be taking to look better, feel better, and have a renewed sense of self-esteem!. Visit http://easy-acne-cure.blogspot.com/|||I use proactiv and every 60 days I get sent a refill of the cleanser, astingent and lotion. I don%26#039;t use the lotion because I already have kind of oily skin and it just makes it worse, but maybe it would help in your case? It really has cleared me up and my feels sooo soft!|||


If your skin is dry then you can try this. Honey is a great remedy for acne and pimples because the honey kills bacteria. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/


|||proactive has the green tea moistuizer it really works and proactive does work but everyones skin is different so what works om other people might not work on you|||Ive used clearisil, and wash my face in the morning and at night. Its not that expensive and I think helps. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment