Saturday, December 26, 2009

Which is the best acne treatment, oxy, proactive, nuetrogena, or acne-free?

proactive is very good if you can stick to it.


if its bad enough you can ask your doctor to recommend you to a dermatologist to possibly aquire accutane.|||I use proactiv. It seems to work pretty well for me. I supplement it with a moisturizer (Olay) and target cream (Zapzyt). In general my skin is clear with Proactiv. I%26#039;d hate to think what it would look like without it.|||PROAVTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||i get break outs when I%26#039;m stressed out.


If you are talking about treatment you can


buy at the store, use clearasil. It%26#039;s really


good. I was using it before and it got rid


of the break outs. Use the cleanser, and


the acne cream, and a hydrating lotion


to get better results.


Proactive is also good. I%26#039;m using it right


now. I think it works, but a little bit slower.


Plust, it%26#039;s not as economic as clearasil. :p|||Proactive is such a great product to use when you are dealing with a bad case of acne or just a little bit of it. I think it is the best product out there so you should definitely try it out if you are looking for a good treatment to use. Acne-Free is also a very good product because it was also made by Proactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment