Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have forehead acne, what treatment should i use?

i have bangs and am constantly pushing them aside. i think this is the cause of my acne, but i am having a lot of trouble trying to get rid of it. it has never been this bad, and i am not used to having lots of acne. please help!|||i use acnefreein3days ebook and it works for me.this book uncovers a natural way to clear your skin, and not some drug that will only hide the problem.Amazing.You can see my results here http://acnefree.site50.net/|||wash ur face a lot! before u go to bed. when u wake up. after school.


the oils in ur bangs gets on ur forehead and give u zits and stuff.


so when u sleep if u sweat theres ur problemm. bobby pin them to the side ((:











hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment