Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the overall BEST acne treatment product that actually WORKS?

And don%26#039;t say %26quot;Proactiv%26quot;!|||My son has used pretty much every over-the-counter medicine. He has spent way too much time at the dermatologist%26#039;s office (three years) and has used several prescription medications.





As a last resort, I finally decided to give Proactiv a shot, and, I know you don%26#039;t want to hear it, but Proactiv is the only thing that has worked for him. There was an improvement after the first night. It%26#039;s been three days and his face is almost clear. I%26#039;m guessing another week and his skin will be clear.|||Um, sorry, Proactiv. It works GREAT for me...*shrugs*|||Differin. I%26#039;ve been using for about 5 years and it has been really good to me. I heard Proactiv works for only so long until your face actually gets worse.|||pro-active. it%26#039;s worked for everyone i know.|||dove soap and a face loofah with jergens body lotion (the smallest amount) to moisturize..





well what do you want... you said I couldn%26#039;t say Proactiv|||Age|||Aveeno bar soap :)


does not make your face dry cause it contains vitamin E


ive used so many like


neutrogena, clean and clear, biore, proactive and moree


they did not work for me|||wash your face often with medicated soap with lukewarm water. Apply face pack based on clay or sandalwood powder. Both are equally good for pimple prone skin.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment