Saturday, December 26, 2009

What acne treatment is best?

Okay,


well i am starting to get acne pretty bad,


What product do you think would be best to use to get rid of it ALL.|||Believe it or not, TOOTHPASTE. I had the biggest, worst pimple you could imagine right before i got married i had i week to get rid of it and my neighbor told me to put toothpaste on it every night before you go to bed. I tried and the very next day there was a huge difference, 3 days gone!! I won%26#039;t buy anything now because the toothpaste works so great. You should%26#039;ve seen this pimple!!! Good luck!|||nothing over the counter really gets rid of it ALL


so if you really want to get rid of acne see your doctor about getting a perscription





my personal favorite over-the-counter thing is boire complexion clearing face soap|||First of all start with eating healthy, drinking lots of water and exercising. Then if it still doesn%26#039;t go away after two months then you can use proactive. Hope this helps|||do NOT get pro active it makes your skin dependant on it|||clearasil works great for me....what ever you get, dont get PROACTIV......they suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment