Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Venturing for cheaper yet effective alternative to ProActiv for acne treatment...?

I used ProActiv for acne almost 2 yrs. Worked great, had great results, but I am looking for cheaper alternative. Stopped use for a month now, and have acne again. I don%26#039;t think the cleanser I use now works as well. The moisturizer seems to clog pores and make face greasy too.





I miss my nice clean skin!!! Help?|||isn%26#039;t proactive only like $20?!?


not sure you%26#039;re gonna find a system for under that!


i mean, you can find a facial wash for cheap but youre not


gonna find a 3 step process for under that.








if youre looking for a good facial wash


i like st.ives apricot scrub($4) @ drugstores.|||Try Olay products! they work for me!


get a cleanser, toner, and the moisturizer!


they even have a mask!


find it at Walmart, or any drug store!





in a week its back to clear skin!


yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment