Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does ProActiv (anti Acne treatment) work?

does it really work for you or someone you know?....|||ProActiv worked great for my acne. It takes only one day of not using it for my skin to begin breaking out again. I use it once a day as opposed to twice because using it as directed made my skin itchy and dry and i got a whole different kind of acne because my skin was over dry. I switched to using ProActiv after using salicylic acid products because I could not stop sneezing when i used the salicylic acid products. Plus i didn%26#039;t see much of an improvement with salicylic acid.





Although the proActiv worked great for my acne, I have a lot of problems with sinus infections and irritations since the first week i used ProActiv. I had been using it for almost 8 mos. And I have taken antibiotics for what amounts to 3 of those months for sinus infections, I just realized that it all started when i started using ProActiv.





I am now switching to Desert Essence, Thoroughly Clean Face Wash with Tea tree oil. Tea Tree oil works great for acne and is all natural. The best thing to do if you go this route is to get a good face wash that has tea tree oil in it AND a facial moisturizer that also has tea tree oil too. Tea Tree oil is also very drying but not as bad as Benzoyl peroxide (active ingredient in ProActiv). I am using a facial moisturizer by Derma E that has tea tree oil in it.





So far acne is still gone, sinuses are clearing up and added bonus my skin glows more with the tea tree oil products. I%26#039;ve been using this for a week and a half, but have used it in the past before i tried the salicylic aid products, i only stopped the tea tree oil before because they discontinued my favorite brand.





Amazon.com has the desert essence face wash and the derma E moisturizer. I got a 32 oz container of the face wash and a 4 oz container of the moisturizer for just over $20 total.|||It works as well as any over the counter medication. Read the active ingredient list..probably 2% saliyic acid. This will work as any other lotion with 2% saliyic acid. If it comes packaged with a astringent and a toner...than buy seperate and save yourself 10 bucks.|||my sister used it for like 5 months, and it made her acne WORSE!


would stear well clear of it.


maybe you have to be famous for it to work


dunno|||i used it before and it didnt help at all|||I tried it and it worked great. But you have to put it on alot! If you forget a day or two your skin goes back to crap. After about a month of continuous use My skin cleared up considerably.|||it did help me a little! but if you read the little pack it comes with it will have thing that you need to help contribute to helping your acne! so that%26#039;s why it dose not work for most people cause they just %26quot;wow awesome i have Pro active%26quot; and just like still sleep with greasy hair and stuff! but it did reduce the redness in my face even tho i did not have acne!! lol i just need to try the %26quot;best acne system in America%26quot; teheh

No comments:

Post a Comment