Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Proactive acne treatment?

I dont have horrible acne or anything but i would like to limit my acne a bit more. Does anyone know if this stuff really works, has anyone tried it or would i be better off curing it with home remedies|||try applying a mask of pure honey over your face. or wash your face with salt scrub [salt and water] it removes excess oil and dirt deep within your pores. you can also cut fresh aloe and stick it over you zits for a few minutes. ginger dries up acne too, if you hold it over the zit long enough.|||Proactive can work on some people; it really depends on how sensitive your skin is. We have found that Acne Free has worked the best. Everyone we know has used this and has had no problems. People do not believe this when I say it, but if you try this one time you will see why I say do this; clean your face once a month with rubbing alcohol and this helps with acne. The first time you clean your face with this you will see just how filthy your face is even though you washed it thouroghly while taking a bath. You will not believe how much dirt actually comes off of your face. Just try it one time and you will see!!|||it%26#039;s not bad. Personally i found clearpores to work better.|||Try Noxma Works GREAT! Makes your Skin dry Though|||I%26#039;ve not tried proactive myself, but I have a good tip if you don%26#039;t know which treatments work. Many manufacturers do trials; maybe a week or months worth. So I%26#039;d suggest you try some of these out so you know which treatment works for you.


Here are a couple of trials:





http://outlawacne.com/celladerm.php


http://outlawacne.com/beautiful_skin.php|||I bought Proactive about a month ago and I didnt have horrible acne either but a few blemishes. Yeah it seemed to clear my face up, the only problem was that it dried up my face terribly. So I suggest if you do get it, put a hydrating face cream on after the treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment