Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best Acne Treatment to work in One Month?

Lol sorry this category is wrong i just like P n S|||Birth control pills|||I%26#039;ve been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it%26#039;s at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I%26#039;m 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I%26#039;ve ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It%26#039;s unique cause of it%26#039;s herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn%26#039;t work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.|||ACZONE. It%26#039;s prescription so you have to see a dermatologist, but when I first used it I saw results the NEXT DAY, with everything gone within a FEW DAYS. Plus it makes my skin look great for the most part. There is some drying of the skin, but a little lotion will leave your skin clean, soft, and acne-free.|||Urine therapy http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=na…|||The garnier peel kit is fantastic, i t comes with a anti-bac scrub and peel solution i really recommend it.|||proactiv didn%26#039;t work for me too well....the %26quot;acne free%26quot; stuff works pretty well...someone told me to go to the tanning salon, the uv rays get rid of it...I have yet to try it but, she said it worked on her face. Also, you can go to your doctor, he can give you something for that.|||clean %26amp;clear








(and under control...! :D hehe)|||from a store probably neutrogena








proactiv might work but it takes about 2 months|||proactive. i know because my best friends brother has terrible acne and he finally decided to get it and he has tried everything and this seems to have worked the best for him we saw good signs by the 3rd day he had been using it.|||I use a cleanser with salicylic acid at night and a cleanser with benzoyl peroxide at night. It%26#039;s done wonders for me.|||A sharp knife usually takes the top off them|||Clean and Clear is good, but you may want to see a dermatologist.|||NOT Proactiv! I use Cetaphil... It works on my face.|||clean and clear|||clean and clear|||i like St. Ives apricot scrub from target


works like a charm ;)|||OXY Acne Treatments are the best! :)|||I just started using soap and water and drinking a lot of water and it all cleared up, dont use a lot of products on your face i heard it messes up the pH balance or something, just dont think about it|||I use Neutrogena. Kept my skin clear from when I was 12 and still today (I%26#039;m almost 19)|||Proactiv doesn%26#039;t do **** so don%26#039;t get that.|||ProActiv is what I%26#039;d advise. My cousin uses it, and his skin has never looked better. It%26#039;s a little pricey, but everyone I know who uses it swears by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment