Friday, January 8, 2010

Would this be a good treatment for my acne?

I%26#039;m steaming my face for 5 minutes, then using Clearasil ultra daily face wash afterwords. Now I know that it takes a few weeks for results to show, but I wanna know if this would work or am I just wasting my time|||don%26#039;t use a steamer your just making it worse go to the dermatologist or ask your Pharmacist for an on the counter product that you can use there are better products out there now for acne and work well don%26#039;t give up !|||That process should work, the steam opens the pores in the face, so the Clearasil will be able to penetrate deeper and do its%26#039; job better.





Also use tea tree oil every once in a while when your face gets really bad. The Clearasil will turn the acne into whiteheads first before it dries them out.





When your face gets dry (most treatments have this effect), I recommend using Aloe Vera for moisture.|||how bad is your acne?... i got mild to moderate pimples...i uses panoxyl 5% gel..you can avail it over the counter in your nearest drugstore...it dries out pimple fast when u apply it..another thing it has formulation according to the degree of acne you have, just read the label...u may consult your derma but for me i just tried it since it%26#039;s # acne solution in the world(according to advertisement hehe) and i think derma recommend it too..it%26#039;s effective but it won%26#039;t guarantee your pimple won%26#039;t come back..it just basically heals it fast.|||the thing for acne to dissapear is that you should not pop them because they add up and just keep your skin clean and they will dissapear them selves and if you pop them you will get scares and regret it but i dont know about steam but face wash can be good just dont pop or scratch your acne|||I use to use Clearasil for awhile. I don%26#039;t think it really does anything though. Nowadays I use a mix of lavender cleanser + Tea tree oil. My face is literally spotless.|||using the face steamer is making your face hot and steamy causing spots so splashing your face with cold water should help

No comments:

Post a Comment