Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I use two different acne treatments at once?

Like if I use one kind in the morning and a different kind at night? I was wondering because I usually use Clearasil Ultra, but it%26#039;s been bleaching my pillowcases at night, so now I%26#039;m using Clean and Clear because it won%26#039;t bleach it, but it doesn%26#039;t work as well. So can I use the Clearasil in the morning and Clean and Clear at night? Someone once told me that if you use two different kinds, it makes your skin break out more, but I don%26#039;t know if that%26#039;s true.|||don%26#039;t listen to them, i use a lot of acne treatments from olay and biore%26#039; and people compliment me on my skin and i don%26#039;t have any breakouts|||Using two different acne treatments at once might end up with a dry, flaky, red and irritated skin, so it is not a good idea to use two different acne treatments at once, especially Benzoyl Peroxide based products (bleaches the hair and clothings) and Salicylic Acid (unblocks the pores).|||sure you can!





i use loreal and clean%26amp;clear


and i haven%26#039;t had more breakouts.|||not a good idea because the skin needs to become familiar with the stuff thats is being absorbed daily...i can pretty over process the skin....|||Yes of course!!!|||I would think it would dry your face out to use too much acne medication. Maybe try something different altogether. I have several friends who swear by proactive. I personally use the off brand of proactive called acne free. It%26#039;s cheaper, no S%26amp;H, and you can buy it at most stores like walmart and CVS. I can%26#039;t use the moisurizer everyday though because it has a very strong peroxide medication that dries my skin out too much. I use the wash and toner daily though and swear by it! I never had a problem with acne as a teenager but in my early twenties my face exploded. I have been using this stuff for about 4 years now and the only time I have a problem is if I fall asleep with makeup on and forget to wash my face. Hope this helps, good luck.|||It%26#039;s not a good idea to use different kinds of products especially on your face. It may end up drying out your face too much or cause some other adverse reactions (probably nothing too serious) but you don%26#039;t want to have your face looking crazy. IT IS YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment