Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best acne treatments for severe breakouts on the forehead?

lately ive been breaking out on my forehead. ive been using so many acne treatments from sacylic acid to benozoyol peroxide and NOTHING is working. the rest of my face has 1, maybe 2 pimples, but on my forehead theres a breakout of too many to count! im really getting stressed out because the pimples are so huge i cant even cover them with makeup! what is an effective treatment for my acne that i can buy at any local drugstore?|||The tricky part about acne is that the problem can actually become worse if you overmedicate. That%26#039;s because acne medication can overdry the skin, causing a boost in your skin%26#039;s Sebum (oil) production. This results in...you guessed it - more acne.





So what%26#039;s the long term solution? Find gentler solutions or even natural acne cures that won%26#039;t shock your body into more breakouts. Here%26#039;s what I recommend:





- Use a glycerin based facewash. Glycerin is gentler and will balance the ph levels in your skin.


- For body acne, try using an antibacterial soap to slowly dry out the skin. If your skin gets too dry, switch to a moisterizing soap like Dove to counterbalance the effect.


- Wash your face only 2 times a day max and gently pat dry with a towel.


- Use a gentle face moisterizer if the glycerin based face wash drys you out too much.


- Eat almonds, fiber, drink lots of water and avoid excess sugar intake.


- If acne medication isn%26#039;t working or causing new breakouts, try applying egg whites to the pimples at night before bed. This natural remedy works great.


- One of my favorite natural skin conditioners is wearing an %26quot;oatmeal mask%26quot;. The oatmeal with smooth your skin while simultaneously absorb toxins and oils from your pores.








For more great remedies, check out the Source link Below.





Best of Luck!|||Proactiv probably won%26#039;t help you if you%26#039;ve already tried Benzoyl Peroxide. That is the main active ingredient in Proactiv, so it might not give you the best results.





For starters, stress increases your chances of getting acne. Also, make sure your pillows and bed sheets are washed regularly, as oil buildup on those can increase your acne. Also, do you have bangs? Natural oil or residue from hair products can add to your problem.





Try washing your face twice daily with Cetaphil bar soap and using makeup that is non-comedogenic, as it won%26#039;t clog your pores. I can%26#039;t speak too much on OTC acne medicine, as I needed prescription strength for mine. However, I know Neutrogena makes a clear acne gel that used to be very helpful to me. AVOID DDF BRAND. It has glycolic acid that could just make your problems worse. TRUST me.





For stronger medications, some options are:


*Tazorac (awesome topical cream that can be very intense; use only the slightest amount and it will peel off your top layer of skin.)


*Plexion (clay masque that will dry out acne)


*Doryx/Adoxa (oral medication that can greatly reduce occurrence of acne)


*Klaron (clear gel that you can wear all day and dries very quickly)





Good luck!|||You have to realize that acne does not go away overnight, though I wish it would. You have to consistently use the anti-acne stuff over a period of a few weeks to see the results. My recommendation includes the following:





1) Clean your bed linens on a regular basis


2) Reduce your stress levels through exercise, yoga, meditation or whatever


3) Choose 1 or 2 OTC acne medications and use them over the course of a few weeks before changing


4) Stay well hydrated


5) Visit your doctor if they don%26#039;t let up. It may possibly be an issue with hormones, or you will need a prescription medication to help. Usually a birth control pill coupled with a prescription acne medication will clear things up quickly.|||Vanessa, all forms of acne have their origin in wrong feeding habits, such as irregular hours of eating, improper food, excess of starches, sugar and fatty foods.Chronic constipation is another major cause of acne. If the bowels do not move properly, waste matter is not eliminated as quickly as it should be and the bloodstream becomes surcharged with toxic matter. The extra efforts of the skin to eliminate excess waste result in acne.





I tried applying fresh lime juice mixed with a half glass of boiled milk for treating my pimples and blackheads.I also used to drink a glass of wheat grass juice daily to remove my acne. But I failed to see substantial results.


Then I researched the net and came across this product which really helped me out. I am sure it will do you the same.


Click here to visit the website http://tinyurl.com/3tru7k|||Try the face wash in the link below. My dermantoligst recomended it and it has worked for me. Also try using nutrigena loation. Anything else clogs up pores my derm told me. If none of that works you should probably go to the dermantolist and they can prescribe you something.|||Oo see I tried proactive because my face was really bad, and proactive didn%26#039;t work for me at all. In some case it tries out yor skin reallly bad but then I tried Murad face line from ULTA and it has worked wonders. It%26#039;s only 35 dollars for the whole kit and my face looked better after the first week.


:D|||Chronic Acne Sufferer Finds A Scientifically Proven Way To Permanently Clear Skin In Just Three Days, And Finally Reveals The Unbelievably Easy, Step-By-Step Actions You Could Already Be Taking To Look Better, Feel Better, And Have A Renewed Sense of Self-Esteem!


http://www.pr2nx.com/category/health/acn鈥?/a>


hope it works for you......|||PROACTIVE girl thats the only way, it worked wonderful for my son.|||You should go here: http://www.acnehelp4u.net/ There will definitely be something to help you.|||arbonne clear advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment