Friday, January 8, 2010

Murad acne treatment doesn't work?

I started using the murad acne treatment about 3 months ago. Then i found that most of the reveiws were terrible and just made acne worse.


My acne is getting a lot worse, and ive been getting it in places on my face that ive never had it before.


Should i stop using it??


If i do, i%26#039;ll feel guilty because it was a lot of money.|||UHHH..... YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! MURAD IS A PILE OF SHET|||HI. My name is Melissa and I work with Murad. I wanted to offer my assistance with your skincare. Many times people confuse breakouts from clogged pores with Acne. True acne is persistent and moderate to severe breakouts. Please email me and let me know a little more about your skin. Report Abuse
|||stop using it


dont wash ur face too much ull just spread it around


get on some birth control

No comments:

Post a Comment