Friday, January 8, 2010

Are there any other acne treatments that are powerful other than Accutane?

I have cystic acne, and my doctor told me that I should definitely try Accutane. The only issue is that my insurance doesn%26#039;t cover it and it would cost over $1000 a month. I%26#039;ve been using the Murad acne process and that%26#039;s been working well for me, but that doesn%26#039;t work for the cystic acne under the skin, only the blemishes on the top layer. Are there any other medications or products that have worked on cystic acne that you know of? Thank you times ten in advance.|||For bad acne like this that isn%26#039;t topical, just about everything other than accutane is useless. Accutane guarantees results and there really arn%26#039;t any other choices on the market right now for severe acne. It%26#039;s also fustrating when people do not realize that topical treatments do not work for the kind of acne we have. They, at the best of times, merely keep the acne from getting worse if they do even that. There is nothing special in proactive. You can find the same ingredients in store brand soaps that cost 10 times less.





Do know that often the treatment is not permanent, though. I%26#039;ve been on it three times, and will probably opt for a lifetime treatment taking one pill a week. It works very well for me, but the effects are not permanent. The only saving grace here is I get months of accutane for free (I live in Canada).





I sincerely hope that accutane works for you the first time and you can slay this awful disease.|||http://www.skintactix.com/cystic_acne.ht鈥?/a>|||Cystic acne is caused by different things than regular acne pimples. They are an indication of an overload of sugar %26amp; poor digestion in your body and this can easily be corrected.





The first thing to do with cystic acne is to stop consuming products which have a high sugar concentration, for example pastries, candy, pop drinks, etc.





Then, I would recommend supplementing with extra virging coconut oil as this helps regularize sugar spikes.





Finally, I would strongly recommend increasing the fiber concentration in your diet, this will help your body clean itself and your cystic acne should fade away within a few days.





Lastly, taking lemon juice be beneficial to all acne sufferers.|||Try the excellent formula of Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. Originally formulated for dermatologists, it is now recommended whenever the mildest cleanser is required-


I personally use it daily.





I still have pimples though I%26#039;m well over my teen years.Even with all the acne-preventing products in the market I still find myself having breakouts, either occasionally or regularly. While acne is not a serious skin condition it causes loss of confidence. After all, complexion is one of the first things people notice about me. Somehow, other people also associate a pimple-ridden face with being untidy.





Well all I can suggest if you have any acne problems, are these zip-zapping sites:


Maybe this might interest you.








http://www.proactive.com


http://www.cureforacnes.com


http://www.acne.or.g|||I use proactive and works within the first week of using it. highly recommend. You can get it off their website or there are sometimes boths in malls selling them|||I have answered a question like this before and she said it was good and i got best answer





I said to her %26quot;Proactive%26quot;|||The best way to get rid of acne is this formula-50% warm pure honey,and 50%almond oil .Mix together,than apply to face, before bedtime for 20 minutes everyday,wash off with warm water.|||neutrogena

No comments:

Post a Comment