Friday, January 8, 2010

Best drug store cleanser/acne treatment?

I have moderate acne and it seems like im ALWAYS breaking out! Do you have and good drugstore or organic type store acne cleansers, toners, or moisturizers to recommend? I tried biore blemish fighting ice cleanser and it was pretty good, has anyone tried their whole acne regime? (the cleanser- astringent %26amp; scrub) Was it good?





btw i%26#039;ve tried clean%26amp;clear and it was terrible and don%26#039;t recommend proactive, i know, i know, it works i get it but i can%26#039;t really afford it so stick to inexpensive products please|||Well,I do have terrible acne and I found that my skin type is sensitive skin and it makes me harder to find the right products that I could use to reduce my acne.That is when I tried Clinique 3 Steps Skincare Regime and it really works for my acne and now I have less breakouts after 3 months usage and I only need to work on my scars from my previous acne to improve my skin complexion.Since Clinique 3 Steps works for all skin types,I would recommend you to try this product since it has the basics of skincare regime and work wonders on your skin.However,you could also try these homemade remedies if you want to improve your chance of healing.Good luck trying these at home(:





Honey Paste-Another easy and effective homemade acne treatment is to make a paste of honey with cinnamon and nutmeg. All you need is about one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and about half of it nutmeg powder. Add some honey to make enough paste to cover the inflammed area completely. Just lie down as honey may dribble down. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes and wash with luke warm water.





Orange peel-Homemade Acne Treatment using Orange peel has been found very effective. Pound the orange peel with water on a piece of stone and apply to acne affected areas.





Basil tea-Basil tea like neem is effective in killing bacteria. Drinking it twice a day can do wonders to the skin.





Coconut Oil-Coconut oil is a cheap and easily available acne solution. Regular use of coconut oil over a period of time helps to clear your skin.





Lemon Juice-A simple remedy at home for acne: Apply lemon juice regularly to reduce pimples and acne. This has proven beneficial results.





Well,these are the remedies that work gentle on your skin while getting rid of acne.Hope this helps and great skin wishes|||When I was a teen I had fairly bad acne. So, I have tried about every product out there, and the only one I ever found that worked for me, and I still use it to this day, is Neutrogena Oil-free acne wash. It%26#039;s a light orange in color, but they also make a pink grapefruit one now that works equally well, but smells much better. This is the only product I ever found (proactive included) that helped clear my skin but didn%26#039;t dry it out really bad or make it all red and blotchy.


I hope it works for you too!|||You should use accutane, it is the best about it you can get information from here http://medicine-treatment.notlong.com/?q=accutane%26amp;qid=20090611232613AAufYGh|||I use a light orange-ish Neutrogena facial scrub twice a day when I shower and it works very well. Better than anything I have ever used before, plus its simple to use, no steps like Pro-activ.|||I%26#039;ve been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne/pimples temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it%26#039;s at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I%26#039;m 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I%26#039;ve ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It%26#039;s unique cause of it%26#039;s herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn%26#039;t work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment