Friday, January 8, 2010

Whick acne treatment is better proactive or skin id?

It really depends on the person. i have heard more complaints out of proavtivr than i hav of skin ID, so probably Skin ID by fact. But some people%26#039;s skin is different so it really depends.|||i used to have great skin.. then I used proactiv and it did nothing but make it worse, but then again it has helped a lot of people





so, it really depends on your skin type





I use Clearisil and it is amazing for me, and I got my skin back again.. thankfully





I have never heard of skin id.. you should see a dermatologist.. I wish I would have before using pro activ, because that was a sad year of my life.. lol =/ =]|||I%26#039;ve used both and Skin ID is a lot better. Proactive didn%26#039;t do anything and it seemed to make my skin worse. With Skin ID, my acne cleared up like a dream.|||Proactive definately|||proactive.|||panoxy |||skin id


proactive makes a lot of people break out even more

No comments:

Post a Comment